ONBRAND is committed to providing customers with the best execution and business solutions. Reputation, quality and reliability of businesses are always our priority. Therefore, we have a duty to keep all of your information confidential. While processing and collecting information, ONBRAND are subject to the following privacy policies:
- We collect customer information including: Name, email, phone numbers, company address, main products, and intended capital. These are the essential information that ONBRAND needs customers to provide when registering to use the service. In order to ensure benefits for customers
- During payments and transactions, we only keep details of the services that users have paid for. Make sure the information about the customer’s account number is not kept.
- When using the service, customers are responsible for informing ONBRAND of illegal acts, abuses, violating the security rights of third parties to take timely measures. Avoid the loss of unwanted information.
Scope of using customer information
ONBRAND Corporation uses your information to serve the following purposes:
- Providing and introducing service packages to customers
- Send marketing emails, notify promotions on ONBRAND’s services
- Deliver electronic invoices according to the information that customers provide
- Send notices of service exchange activities between the company and customers
- Limit, prevent vandalism, impersonate user accounts
- Timely contact with customers in case of special circumstances
Information storage term
The information of customers and businesses will be stored for 2 years. Or it is time for the customer to request the company to cancel, or log in and perform the cancellation by themselves.
In case customers want ONBRAND to cancel information, please contact us via the address:
(OFFICIAL SERVICE PROVIDER OF AMAZON GLOBAL SELLING)
45 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1. HCMC
41-E3, Street No. 1, Phu Thinh residential area, Phu Tho ward, Binh Duong province
15577 Brookhurst St, Westminster, California 92683
700 Lavaca St.STE 1401, Austin, Texas 78701
Hotline: (+84) 909 009 054
In case, if the customer discovers that we use the customer information to provide to a third party, you should make a complaint directly through the company Hotline. We are responsible for resolving information security issues for our customers and considering the unwanted circumstances.
Means and tools for users to access their personal information
- Customers can access and review their personal information by logging into the account ONBRAND provided
- Users are responsible for updating and changing information quickly and accurately
- Users can submit complaints and requests to the company when they discover errors or defects. ONBRAND will be responsible for receiving information, responding to customers and solving problems as quickly as possible.
Method of customer information security
- The company will maintain the safety of personal information of customers/businesses in appropriate and safe ways. Avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of information without the permission of the account owner.
- ONBRAND is responsible for notification and consent of customers when transferring services to third parties when necessary. And make sure they have policies to safeguard and benefit customers.
- Customer information will be kept strictly confidential. Collection and use of customer information are carried out only with the permission of the customer.
- Do not use, transfer or provide any information to third parties without the consent of customers
- We will provide some basic information such as phone number, name, address in case of courier paperwork, service contracts.
- Absolute confidentiality of customer information on online transactions
When using our services, customers must provide complete and accurate information needed and be legally responsible for the above information. The management board of ONBRAND will not be responsible for resolving related issues if the information provided by customers during the signing of the service contract is incorrect!