Home / SERVICES
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATES REGISTRATION
If a company's brand and product is accredited by a prestigious international organization, it means the world acknowledges its quality. International Certification is an important milestone marking the success of the business, an valuable proof for customers to choose and trust. As long as your company has genuine intention, Global Brand can become a reliable partner to help companies register international certificates as quickly as possible!
CE is abbreviated from the phrase “Conformité Européenne” with its full and official name as CE Marking. The CE Marking certificate states that the product complies with the laws of the European Union (EU) and allows the product to be freely circulated in the European market. Claims are based on their responsibility that the product meets all legal requirements for obtaining the CE Marking standard.
CE certification is also considered a “commercial passport” for products to enter the EU market. Currently, many manufacturers are seized by EU customs as bad goods or returned because there is no CE Marking.
The country requires mandatory CE mark
– European Union (EU) – Free Trade Association (EFTA)
Benefits of CE Marking certification
– The “CE Marking” mark on the product guarantees free circulation and is the “Travel Document” that helps your product easily access to the entire EU market and the EFTA (European Free Trade Association) market.
– Confirming the safety, quality of products with consumers
– CE mark is regarded as a “Symbol of quality” that enhances the brand, quality, and competitiveness of products – Expanding the understanding of product development design, the foundation of advanced technology up
– Expanding export markets worldwide
C/O certificates of origin are documents issued by manufacturers or competent agencies, usually the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI), to certify places of production or exploitation of goods.
Which organization or organization is entitled to issue C/O?
In Vietnam, the agency competent to issue C/O is:
Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI).
Import-Export Management Department in provinces and cities.
PURPOSE OF GRANTING C/O
- Preferential tariff: Identify the origin of goods to distinguish which is the preferential import goods and apply the preferential regime according to the trade agreements signed between countries.
- The application of anti-dumping and subsidy duties: In cases where a country’s goods are dumped in other countries’ markets, the determination of the origin of such anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties become possible
- Trade statistics and maintenance of quotas: Determining the origin makes it easier to compile trade statistics for a country or a region. On that basis, new commercial bodies can maintain the quota system.
- Trade promotion
- The FDA is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which is the U.S. food and drug administration, part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The FDA was established in 1906, headquartered in White Oak, Maryland.
- When you want to send a food item to the US you must comply with all of the organization’s most stringent requirements and regulations and you must obtain an FDA certificate. Each FDA certificate will be made separately for each type of food For example: dried fish 1 FDA certificate, dried squid 1 FDA certificate.
Main FDA activities:
The FDA is the main body responsible for protecting and promoting public health. They issue food and pharmaceutical hygiene and safety regulations and supervision in their respective Countries. Products that are FDA-regulated for quality include:
- Functional foods
- Dietary supplement products
- Prescription or non-prescription pharmaceuticals
- Blood transfusion
- Medical equipment
- Equipment emitting electromagnetic radiation
- Products related to Veterinary
Benefits of the FDA
The FDA is the Public Health Protection and Protection Authority. Therefore, the regulations on FDA standards are extremely strict. It helps people use food products and drinks that are safe for health. In addition, the FDA also protects products such as cosmetics / pharmaceuticals, electronics …
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Organic Certification, National Organic Commission (USDA) is the most stringent organic standard certification. The agency requires products containing 95% organic ingredients to use their logos. In addition, the agency does not allow the use of synthetic preservatives and most of the chemical ingredients when processing as well as organic activities must prove that they are protecting natural resources, conservation. Biodiversity.
– Organic crops: USDA certification confirms radiation rays, sludge, synthetic fertilizers, banned pesticides, and genetically modified organisms are not used.
– Organic farming: USDA certification confirms that manufacturers meet animal health and safety standards, do not use antibiotics or growth stimulants, use 100% organic food and watch out for approaching animals outside.
– Organic multi-component foods: USDA certification confirms products with at least 95% organic certification ingredients.
ISO has presented general standards for industrial and commercial management across the globe. Currently, ISO has many different sets of standards, of which the three most common are:
– Bộ tiêu chuẩn ISO 9000 (ISO 9000, ISO 9001,…) là hệ thống tiêu chuẩn quản lý chất lượng sản phẩm.
– Bộ tiêu chuẩn ISO 14000 (ISO 14001, ISO 14004,…) là hệ thống tiêu chuẩn quản lý môi trường.
– Bộ tiêu chuẩn ISO 22000 (ISO 22000, ISO 22002, ISO 22003…) là hệ thống tiêu chuẩn quản lý an toàn thực phẩm.
– The ISO 9000 (ISO 9000, ISO 9001, …) is a system of product quality management standards.
– The ISO 14000 (ISO 14001, ISO 14004, …) is an environmental management standard system.
– ISO 22000 (ISO 22000, ISO 22002, ISO 22003 …) is a food safety management standard system.
ISO 9001 is one of the most common standard systems.
ISO 9001 is a worldwide standard for product quality management. Any business whose products meet the standards set by ISO is certified ISO 9001. Obtaining ISO 9001 certification proves that the enterprise has an effective quality management system which meets general international standards.
The latest version of ISO 9001 standard is the 9001:2015 standard, which is considered to be the most effective set of standards, easier to apply in practice to meet the great changes of the world economy. It is the application of new technologies and diversification in business and global trade.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE CONSULTANT
Is your company’s product made in Vietnam? Do you want to expand your market in America and build a global brand on Amazon? Let Onbrand help your business, please fill out the information below!